Connect with us

Headlines

Floyd Mayweather’s new girlfriend is busty T****** star after split from Brit stripper

Published

on

Floyd Mayweather’s new girlfriend is busty model and TikTok star, Gallienne Nabila, after the couple rekindled their romance having dated in the past.

The retired boxer’s last serious relationship was with British stripper Anna Monroe, before they split up earlier this year after Mayweather was pictured with Nabila in New York City.

The break-up reportedly left Monroe “devastated” as she had been expecting her and Mayweather to get married and start a family together prior to their split.

But Mayweather’s new romance appears all but confirmed after he and Nabila were spotted together in the front row at the Staples Center in Los Angeles last Tuesday.

They were watching the NBA clash between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Houston Rockets.
Floyd Mayweather cosied up to his new love interest at a basketball game

Mike Tyson was absolutely spot on with Canelo Alvarez vs Caleb Plant fight predictiondailystar

Floyd Mayweather is giving away one of his own Ferraris to fan – but there is a conditiondailystar
Nabila is a 24-year-old model who boasts an Instagram following of just under 700,000, while she also has a popular TikTok account.

She and Mayweather have an on and off relationship, having been rumoured to be dating as far back as 2016.

Their latest rekindling of their romance comes after Mayweather had been in a relationship with model and stripper Monroe, with the couple reportedly engaged at one point.

Is Floyd Mayweather the greatest boxer of all-time? Let us know in the comments section below.

The 44-year-old asked Monroe to move out of his mansion earlier this year as he stepped up his preparations for his exhibition bout with YouTuber Logan Paul back in June.

However, he and Monroe have now split for good after he was pictured with Nabila during the summer.

Monroe and Mayweather had been together since the end of 2020, with the British-born model having been appointed the head stripper at his Las Vegas club, the Girl Collection.

Following their split, Monroe was said to be “devastated”, with a source telling The Sun: “Anna is devastated… she feels like she gave him everything.

“After seeing the pictures she lost it, she’s telling friends she is completely done with him.

“She even called him a ‘tramp’ and accused Floyd of always hanging out with other women behind her back.”

Former multiple weight world champion Mayweather has become a boxing promoter since hanging up his gloves and is currently promoting the lightweight world title bout between Gervonta Davis and Rolando Romero.

Despite no longer fighting, Mayweather continues to make headlines and recently caused controversy when he refused to take a selfie with a male fan due to his painted finger nails.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Headlines

Hamilton disappointment still “very deep” – Wolff

Published

on

By

Toto Wolff has revealed the disappointment at losing last year’s F1 drivers’ title still runs “very deep” inside Lewis Hamilton.

 

 

According to Wolff, the disillusionment felt at the time at the way the end of the grand prix in Abu Dhabi was handled by FIA race director Michael Masi remains.

With an FIA inquiry ongoing and no details due until early February as to what plans are likely to be in place for this season, and whether Masi will continue in his role, it is likely doubts around Hamilton will continue for at least another couple of weeks.

Asked in an interview with Auto Motor und Sport as to how deep the disappointment runs after losing out on the drivers’ title, Wolff said: “It’s very deep. Lewis, I and the whole team are disillusioned.

“We love this sport because it’s honest. The stopwatch never lies. But if we break the fundamental principle of fairness and the stopwatch is no longer relevant, then you doubt this sport, that all your work, blood, sweat and tears can be taken away from you.

“It’s going to take a long time to digest. I don’t think we’ll ever get over that, especially Lewis as a driver. At least we can try together with the FIA ​​to do better in the future.”

Wolff is now expecting the FIA to come up with a positive plan of action, the results of which will not be fully ratified until a World Motor Sport Council meeting on March 18, two days before the first grand prix of a record-breaking 23-race season in Bahrain.

Advertisement

“I expect actions and not just words,” insisted Wolff. “In a sport that’s supposed to be a sport, we can’t freestyle like that with the set of rules.

“Before the start of the new season, there must be clarity about the rules so that every driver, team and fan knows what is allowed and what is not.

“In the end, we provide entertainment, but no decision should break the rules for the sake of the show.”

If Hamilton does return, Wolff is fully expecting him to display the qualities of a seven-time champion and take the fight to whichever driver will prove to be his main rival.

“The capacity of Lewis is often wrongly questioned,” remarked Wolff.

“Even after the events in Abu Dhabi, he immediately congratulated Max. Lewis only wants one thing – fair competition on the track. We will deliver that.”

If Hamilton does return, Wolff is fully expecting him to display the qualities of a seven-time champion and take the fight to whichever driver will prove to be his main rival.

“The capacity of Lewis is often wrongly questioned,” remarked Wolff.

“Even after the events in Abu Dhabi, he immediately congratulated Max. Lewis only wants one thing – fair competition on the track. We will deliver that.”

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Taro Daniel SWEARS in hilarious on-court interview after beating Andy Murray at Aus Open

Published

on

Taro Daniel had the Australian Open crowd inside the John Cain Arena in stitches during his on-court interview after beating Andy Murray for his honest assessment of the shock win. Murray rolled back the years on Monday when he defeated Nikoloz Basilashvili in a five-set thriller.

In 2019, Murray looked as though he was bowing out of the sport in a tearful press conference.

But three years later, he bounced back with a strong win against the No 21 seed.

An easier test was expected against Japan’s Daniel, who had never gone past the second round of a major in his career.

The 28-year-old had built up some momentum after coming through the qualifiers without dropping a set and defeated Chile’s Marcelo Tomas Barrios Vera in the first round.

Murray was expected to provide a tougher test for Daniel, but the three-time major champion was far from his best.

Advertisement

While Murray was guilty of making a host of unforced errors, Daniel’s workrate and movement across the baseline was causing his opponent all sorts of problems.

Murray’s head dropped after going 2-0 down as he failed to take advantage of a few great opportunities.

And the former world No 1 even uncharacteristically smashed his racket to the floor before Daniel served for the match.

The Japanese tennis star was elated after winning the match with a serve-and-volley with the crowd jumping out their seats.

“It’s amazing,” Daniel said.

“Winning a match like this hear with a lot of people, especially after Covid playing without crowds and suddenly I’m able to play this big match. It’s unbelievable.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Headlines

Emma Raducanu urged to ‘turn off’ voices like Piers Morgan after torrent of criticism

Published

on

EMMA RADUCANU must “turn off” outside voices of criticism from the likes of Piers Morgan, Express.co.uk was told.

Raducanu has defeated her first opponent, the American Sloane Stephens, for a spot in the Australian Open second round. In what was her senior debut in Melbourne, the US Open champion won 6-0, 2-6 and 6-1 against Stephens, a former winner in New York. The Briton played sharply as she wrapped up the first set in 17 minutes before minor errors crept into her game.

Advertisement

Stephens took advantage of this to level but Raudcanu soon reasserted control to win.

The 19-year-old will now face Montenegro’s Danka Kovinic in the second round today.

Raducanu has had something of a meteoric rise, having spent the beginning of 2021 studying hard for her A-level exams.

Now, however, she is British No 1, and looks set for a stellar career should she replicate her historic win in the US last year.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Adevert




Copyright © 2021 World Celeb Zone. All rights reserved.