Connect with us

Entertainment

Kanye West to be the next Virgil Abloh at Louis Vuitton?

Published

on

American rapper Kanye West is reportedly in line to replace Virgil Abloh after the latter’s death.

 

 

Virgil, who was widely praised as the creative director for Louis Vuitton, left his position unattended after his death this month. The 41-year-old was battling a rare form of cancer, cardiac angiosarcoma, for two years.

According to The Sun, West and Abloh ‘masterminded’ the rapper’s takeover long before the designer’s passing.

Advertisement

“Kanye is devastated about Virgil’s death because they had been friends for years and worked together a lot,” a source told the outlet on Wednesday.

“They shared a similar vision and now Kanye feels he owes it to Virgil to continue his work at Louis Vuitton,” concluded the source.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Taro Daniel SWEARS in hilarious on-court interview after beating Andy Murray at Aus Open

Published

on

Taro Daniel had the Australian Open crowd inside the John Cain Arena in stitches during his on-court interview after beating Andy Murray for his honest assessment of the shock win. Murray rolled back the years on Monday when he defeated Nikoloz Basilashvili in a five-set thriller.

In 2019, Murray looked as though he was bowing out of the sport in a tearful press conference.

But three years later, he bounced back with a strong win against the No 21 seed.

An easier test was expected against Japan’s Daniel, who had never gone past the second round of a major in his career.

The 28-year-old had built up some momentum after coming through the qualifiers without dropping a set and defeated Chile’s Marcelo Tomas Barrios Vera in the first round.

Murray was expected to provide a tougher test for Daniel, but the three-time major champion was far from his best.

Advertisement

While Murray was guilty of making a host of unforced errors, Daniel’s workrate and movement across the baseline was causing his opponent all sorts of problems.

Murray’s head dropped after going 2-0 down as he failed to take advantage of a few great opportunities.

And the former world No 1 even uncharacteristically smashed his racket to the floor before Daniel served for the match.

The Japanese tennis star was elated after winning the match with a serve-and-volley with the crowd jumping out their seats.

“It’s amazing,” Daniel said.

“Winning a match like this hear with a lot of people, especially after Covid playing without crowds and suddenly I’m able to play this big match. It’s unbelievable.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Jennifer Lopez Went Topless as she Rocks Full Matrix In a Leather Bra and Matching Jacket

Published

on

By

The easiest way to execute today’s hottest trend.

 

 

Jennifer Lopez is always imparting valuable fashion wisdom. This time, the multi-hyphenate is giving us a lesson in making the Matrix trend accessible and applicable in everyday life.

On Tuesday, the actress and singer posted a gallery of selfies to Instagram, showing off her leather-accented outfit. In the first image, J.Lo dons a black AMI Paris leather bra with a matching jacket on top, which she pairs with white paper-bag pants, also Ami Paris.

In the second image, she wears the same undergarment and drawstring trousers, sans the cropped coat, giving us a glimpse at her toned abs.

In both photos, Lopez wears her hair in a slicked-back pony while accessorizing with gold hoop earrings and Bulgari layered necklaces, stacked bracelets, and rings.

And believe it or not, J.Lo is looking for our fashion advice on this outfit. “Jacket or no jacket!? ⬇️ ,” she captioned the carousel, asking fans and friends to weigh in with their opinion.

To answer your question, Jennifer, we say both. Take the leather blazer for daytime use and easily transition to evening by removing it.

Clearly feeling fashionable, Lopez also channeled her iconic, plunging Versace 2000 Grammys gown with an inspired, jungle-print silk robe that she captured on her Instagram Story.

In the video, Lopez showed off her stunning glam and necklace collection set to the TELYkast remix of her song “On My Way” from her upcoming film Marry Me.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Prince Harry sent ‘biggest sign’ yet he intends to return to UK with Meghan, Archie & Lili

Published

on

By

PRINCE HARRY has provided the “biggest sign” yet he is planning a UK return with his whole family, according to a royal commentator.

 

 

Royal expert Duncan Larcombe believes Prince Harry’s police protection request is a clear sign he intends to soon travel across the pond with his wife Meghan Markle and children Archie Harrison and Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana. The royal author told OK! magazine: “It’s the biggest sign that he plans to bring the whole family to visit the UK.

“If this wasn’t a pressing issue, he wouldn’t be trying to push it through with immediate effect.

“This isn’t Harry pushing for police protection on the off chance that they all come to Britain, this is clearly part of a plan that they have now to return, not necessarily permanently, but for the first time since they left as a family.”

Over the weekend, a legal representative of Harry revealed the Duke has filed a claim for a judicial review against a Home Office decision not to allow him to pay for police protection while in the UK.

In a statement shared on Saturday, the Duke’s spokesperson clearly said the Duke still considers the UK his “home” and a place he wants his children to get to know.

However, he wants them to be able to visit Britain safely.

Explaining why the Duke believes it is vital for him to have police protection while he visits the UK, the statement read: “Prince Harry inherited a security risk at birth, for life.

“He remains sixth in line to the throne, served two tours of combat duty in Afghanistan, and in recent years his family has been subjected to well-documented neo-Nazi and extremist threats.

“While his role within the institution has changed, his profile as a member of the royal family has not.

“Nor has the threat to him and his family.

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex personally fund a private security team for their family, yet that security cannot replicate the necessary police protection needed whilst in the UK.

“In the absence of such protection, Prince Harry and his family are unable to return to his home.”

The statement added the Duke of Sussex has offered, without success, to cover the costs for UK police protection to not burden British taxpayers.

The statement also claimed Harry’s security was compromised during his latest visit to the UK in July 2021.

The Duke had travelled across the pond to unveil the statue of Princess Diana at Kensington Palace he and his brother Prince William had commissioned.

While in the UK, he also attended an event hosted by his beloved patronage WellChild.

The statement read: “During his last visit to the UK in July 2021 – to unveil a statue in honour of his late mother – his security was compromised due to the absence of police protection, whilst leaving a charity event.”

A host of important events for the Royal Family scheduled for 2022 could provide Prince Harry and Meghan the perfect occasion to come together with members of the Firm in the UK.

In the spring, royals will reunite to attend a memorial service for Prince Philip, who died at Windsor Castle in April.

While Harry attended the funeral of his grandfather, Meghan could not travel across the pond at the time as she was heavily pregnant with Lili.

The long bank holiday weekend at the beginning of June would also mark the perfect occasion for a family reunion with the Sussexes.

On June 2, Britain will mark the Queen’s official birthday and her 70th year on the throne with a special Trooping the Colour parade.

On June 4, Lili’s first birthday, Buckingham Palace will become the set of a concert attended by several A-listers.

While Prince Harry returned to the UK twice since officially stepping down as senior royal, Meghan has yet to travel across the pond since March 2020.

Their son Archie was last on British soil in November 2019, before he left with his parents for a holiday in Canada, and Lili is believed to have yet to leave the States, as she was born only seven months ago.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Adevert




Copyright © 2021 World Celeb Zone. All rights reserved.