Connect with us

Headlines

FAMILY PHOTOS Vanessa Bryant posts cute Easter family photos three months after Kobe and Gianna died in helicopter crash

Published

on

On Saturday, Vanessa shared a video of Bianka, three, and nine-month-old Capri opening up an Easter basket — by breaking open what appears to be a big chocolate egg with sweets inside.

And on Sunday, the mom shared pictures of her daughters, including Natalia, 17.

The holiday was the first without Kobe Bryant, who was killed in a fiery helicopter crash in Calabasas, California in January.

The couple’s daughter, 13-year-old Gianna, or “Gigi” — along with seven other people — also died in the crash.

“I couldn’t see him as a celebrity, nor just an incredible basketball player,” Vanessa, who had been with Kobe since 1999, told the service.

“He was my sweet husband and the beautiful father of my children. He was mine. He was my everything.”

Advertisement

“God knew they couldn’t be on this Earth without each other,” she added. “He had to bring them home to have them together. Babe, you take care of our Gigi. And I got Nati, Bibi and Coco.”

BITTER STRUGGLE I can’t eat as all food tastes like ‘sewage and garbage’ after I had Covid
The wrongful-death lawsuit claimed that the pilot, Ara Zobayan, who also died in the crash, was careless and negligent by flying in cloudy conditions.

The National Transportation Safety Board has not concluded what caused the crash on the outskirts of Los Angeles County — but said there was no sign of mechanical failure.

Their final report is not expected for another year or so.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Headlines

“Everyone wants him to make controversial comments; they don’t understand”– Former driver weighs in on Lewis Hamilton’s silence after ……..

Published

on

Lewis Hamilton usually keeps an active social media presence, engaging with fans and promoting social causes. However, after the dramatic conclusion of his title fight with Max Verstappen, the former world champion is nowhere to be seen.

The decision to restart the race has been controversial. Yet, Lewis hasn’t expressed his views on the same. Watson believes it’s an understandable response while the FIA carries out its investigation.

Hamilton is between a rock and a hard place between his sportsmanship and his own emotions. “I think he clearly felt that the manner in which the outcome of the race was determined was very unsatisfactory”, Watson has to say.

Advertisement

Further adding, “I would agree with him on that. I think that he is taking his time, not making any announcements, public statements, whatever, and leaving the negotiation or the discussion that may or may not be taking place to his team.”

Watson also believes that this is a team issue, and Mercedes should express any disputes. – “If anybody is going to do anything about it, it’s going to have to be his team. Because he is only a part of that team,” he commented.

With Hamilton’s return to the sport up in the air, many eagerly await a response.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather: Joe Rogan commentary added to pathetic UFC star punch

Published

on

By

It’s been over four years since the greatest crossover in combat sport history, and fans are still enjoying the memes that came from it.

 

 

Back in August 2017, UFC star Conor McGregor and undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather shared the ring for 10 rounds at the T-Mobile Arena, with ‘Money’ Mayweather going on to secure a TKO victory.

In the lead up to the bout, fans were unsure of how McGregor would adapt to a boxing ring as opposed to an Octagon, and to this day the jokes are still pretty funny.

Mayweather won via a 10th-round TKO, however, many fans think the American was coasting for the first rounds and only began putting pressure on in the final stages where he secured the win.

McGregor did himself justice, landing decent shots on ‘Money’ and surviving until the latter stages, however, not without a couple clinches, back-of-the-head shots and just general boxing awkwardness.

The ‘Notorious’ McGregor swiftly got the meme treatment from social media, as fans speculated how the bout would’ve sounded had Joe Rogan been in the commentary booth.

Take a look at the clip below…

McGregor barely touches the nose of Mayweather but Rogan can be heard hyping up the Irishman and claiming ‘he hurt him bad.’

Advertisement

Over the years, it is clear that Rogan has divided opinion. Some appreciate the enthusiasm he brings to the UFC, whilst others believe that Rogan has a tendency to over-exaggerate during his assessment of fights.

McGregor has also, through no fault of his own, garnered a reputation as a favourite amongst UFC boss Dana White and commentators Joe Rogan, Jon Anik and Daniel Cormier, leading to fans thinking he gets special treatment.

The Irishman was planned to participate in a wheelchair boxing match for charity at the start of the year, but the event was postponed due to ‘time constraints.’

Whether we see the Forbes highest-paid athlete of the year return to a boxing ring will remain unknown, but perhaps for his sake he should stick to the Octagon.

McGregor has been rumoured to face current UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira once he’s fully healed from his broken leg sustained in his defeat to Dustin Poirier last year.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Headlines

Return to the Ring: Mike Tyson and the big money fight against Jake Paul

Published

on

For some time now, Mike Tyson has been planning another return to the ring after taking on Roy Jones Jr in 2020. Until now, though, he hasn’t been able to nail down another opponent, even though several names have been mentioned, such as Evander Holyfield.

Now, Tyson could be in line to face Jake Paul in Las Vegas. From the moment the YouTuber brothers Jake and Logan Paul emerged into the boxing world, Tyson refrained from criticising them and now he could be rewarded with a mega money bout against the younger brother.

Advertisement

According to The Sun, the agents of both men are working on details for a Las Vegas fight that would take place at the end of 2022.

It is estimated that the prize money could reach 45 million dollars, just through PPV and ticket sales.

Tyson said on Monday that this fight “is news to me”, but The Sun insist that the details are being finalised and that we could see Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson before the end of the year.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Adevert




Copyright © 2021 World Celeb Zone. All rights reserved.