Mike Tyson is currently preparing for a fight early next year. Although Tyson has not revealed who he is fighting, he has started training for the same. ‘Iron’ Mike took some time to interact with some of the select media present at his gym as his trainer was wrapping his hand.
Elie Seckbach captured the moment on his YouTube channel.
At the same time, Seckbach asked ‘Iron’ Mike if he would help train Anthony ‘AJ’ Joshua. The former unified heavyweight champion is in search of a new boxing coach and came to the US to visit various gyms and trainers.
“Absolutely, what do you think coach? Absolutely, listen, you know what, I was talking sh*t man, but he’s still a young guy, he’s still got so much to learn you know what I mean? He’s always gonna be the future man coz he’s just a f**king baby. He started late in the game so he’s still learning,” said Tyson.
Anthony Joshua recently visited several gyms in the United States. This included Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez’s gym where his former opponent Andy Ruiz Jr. trains alongside legendary trainer Eddy Reynoso.
Reporters caught Canelo and ‘AJ’ sharing a few laughs and light-hearted moments with each other.
While he is following Joshua’s progress, ‘The Baddest Man On The Planet’ will have his focus on his own return as well.
Mike Tyson confirms return to the ring in February 2022
‘Iron’ Mike revealed that he would be back in the ring early next year. “I am going to have a return fight in February and we are pretty sceptical about the opponent, but it will be a really stimulating opponent,” he said.
Although Tyson has not confirmed his opponent yet, word around the grapevine is that he will be fighting Logan Paul.
The YouTuber turned boxer last fought earlier this year against Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather in an exhibition match that brought in a huge number of PPV buys.
A fight between Logan Paul and Mike Tyson would attract a lot of attention and would sell well. It even has the potential to eclipse the ‘Money’ vs ‘The Maverick’ fight.
Who do you think Mike Tyson should fight next? What do you make of his offer to Anthony Joshua?
Leylah Fernandez: Fans chanting my name at Indian Wells Masters felt surreal
US Open runner-up Leylah Fernandez admitted that hearing fans chant her name at the Indian Wells Masters felt “surreal.” On Friday, Fernandez played her first match since her outstanding US Open campaign and fans in the stands chanted her name.
Fernandez, who is now enjoying a career-high ranking of No. 28 in the world, saw off Alize Cornet 6-2 6-3 to progress into the Indian Wells third round. “It’s surreal. You dream of that happening, but you don’t expect that to happen …
I got goosebumps. Like, even now, my Heart suit is beating so fast … I was so happy,” Fernandez said, per Mark Masters. Fernandez was asked on what did she work after the US Open. “Everything (laughs) … We always try to look for that extra inch, extra millimetre to be better …
We worked on everything,” Fernandez claimed.
Fernandez was thrilled to meet Maria Sharapova
“I was lucky enough to to meet Maria Sharapova at the Met (Gala). We kind of chatted a little bit and she gave me some pretty good advice.
She told me her own experience and the way that she was able to bounce back,” Fernandez revealed. Meanwhile, 2020 French Open champion Iga Swiatek shared advice for Fernandez and US Open champion Emma Raducanu. “Well I would say balancing all the things you have to do on-court and all the things that [you’ve] been doing for the past years with all that new stuff,” Swiatek explained.
“Because it can overwhelm [you] at the beginning. It was good for me that Roland Garros was the last tournament of the season. I know that [Fernandez and Raducanu] probably have one or two more. “Then they’re going to have a break and they’re going to have time to reflect on [their success].
“Also having the people around you who won’t be pushing you to do more because of public relations or publicity. Just you know maybe staying calm a little bit and waiting for how you will react to all of that.”
Maria Sharapova Beautiful and Sexy on a Magazine! (PHOTOS INSIDE)
Martina Hingis Used Me! Says Ex Husband to Le Journal du Dimanche
Martina Hingis is happily back to tennis life. After leaving the circuit, she got back to living it. Just in doubles though, and some random single’s appearances in Fed Cup, just to show that despite the years and rust, she still is one of the greatest talents ever witnessed in women’s tennis.
As great as she is on court, Martina over the years has draw attention on her personal life far more than she ought to, with troubled relationships. Now, her former marriage is back on the news, with Martina’s ex husband Thibault Hutin taking on French Le Journal du Dimanche, to reveal that first of all the couple is legally still bonded and secondly that Swiss champion has used him over the years they have been together.
Hingis and Hutin got married in 2010, and while according to the media the Swiss is divorced, legally it appears the couple is yet to tear apart. In 2013 Thibault sued Martina for harassment. Their divorce is yet to be made official, and that hurts Hutin, as reported by JDC.
“My life is trash. I mistakenly left riding to preserve our marriage. I left my passion, there is nothing left. Without my family, I wouldn’t be able to pay my rent” confessed Thibault. When the couple met, Martina had just gotten back from a two-year suspension for cocaine abuse, thus she was quite fragile and not well seen by the media.
“Martina asked me to do interviews with her. Someone told me about her problems briefly, I didn’t know anything about it. Back than things were still tense. She wasn’t allowed to go to tournaments. She needed to rebuild an image.
The marriage with a good Frenchman was perfect at that time. She used me. Thinking about it now it seems obvious”. After more trouble, that including a surprising visit from Hutin to Hingis in New York that didn’t go well, the two separated in 2013.