Connect with us

Entertainment

‘Been warned’ Meghan and Harry keeping away from UK after PR disaster, says Lady C

Published

on

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have been “warned off” returning to England after “a lot of bad publicity” following their interview with Oprah Winfrey back in March, claims Lady Colin Campbell.

Meghan Markle, 40, has not been back to the UK since moving permanently to the United States last year with her husband Prince Harry, 37, and their young son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, two. Since their transatlantic relocation, the couple have given a number of interviews to the media, including a tell-all sit down with Oprah Winfrey at the beginning of the year, which left critics divided over their comments on the Royal Family.

The Sussexes had claimed they felt racial prejudice from an unnamed member of the Royal Family after the birth of their son Archie.

They alleged the senior royal questioned “how dark” Archie would be in tandem with talks over whether the baby should receive a prince title.

Since then Prince Harry has flown back to the UK just twice, once to attend the funeral of his grandfather Prince Philip and also to attend the unveiling of a statue in his late mother, Princess Diana’s honour.

On both occasions, the duke has been unaccompanied by his wife, Archie, or newborn daughter Lilibet.

Many have questioned if the Sussexes will ever visit the UK as a family ever again, and now Lady Colin Campbell has claimed the “bad publicity” from some sections of media is preventing their return.

In her latest YouTube video, Lady Colin said: “They know they are going to be subjected to a lot of bad publicity, and they have been warned.

“I am reliably informed that the bad publicity they are getting is affecting their brand. So really they have been warned off coming to England.”

Her comments come as Prince Harry confirmed he would not be attending an event to celebrate his mother’s statue unveiling.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Kate Middleton’s anger at Prince William over his lifestyle: ‘Making me look bad’

Published

on

KATE MIDDLETON was left furious with Prince William after he was pictured dancing on a podium alongside another woman just days after another encounter in a nightclub.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have announced Kate will host a charity Christmas carol service at Westminster Abbey next week. Taking place on December 8, the event will be televised in the lead up to Christmas. Kate and William’s increasingly integral role within the Royal Family has also shown the strength of their relationship. Earlier this year, the Cambridges celebrated 10 years of marriage. They didn’t reach the milestone without challenging moments, however, as highlighted by a 2007 report.

It claimed that William had been seen dancing on a podium in Bournemouth, attracting the attention of another woman.

This came just days after newspaper reports claimed William was seen sharing an embrace with a woman while on a “boys’ night out” in Boujis, London.

The newspaper quoted a friend of Kate’s who said the Duchess sent a warning to William.

The friend said: “Kate told William that he was making her look bad.

“She has coped for years with girls flinging themselves at her boyfriend and, for a while, she found it humorous and even flattering.

“But after his recent behaviour she gave him an ultimatum and told him that every time he behaved like that in public he was cheapening her image as well as his own.

Kate Middleton news: William and Kate have taken on a big role in the Firm
“She told him she wasn’t prepared to be treated like a doormat and that his carefree behaviour was affecting her image.

“She gave him quite a pasting. In the past, she had always let go of things like that, but this really bothered her.”

A family friend of Kate’s added: “Kate rose above all the rumours and just laughed them off, but something recently snapped in her.

“She was irritated when she read about his flirting in Bournemouth and she wasn’t best pleased to hear about the blonde he ended up with on the dance floor at Boujis.”

Kate and William endured a tough year in 2007 when they briefly split.

Reports from April 2007 also claim that William broke up with Kate via a phone call that she received while at work.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Naughty Boy’s unfortunate Meghan Markle error: ‘This is the future’

Published

on

NAUGHTY BOY made a bold prediction about Meghan Markle’s place in the Royal Family, which sadly turned out to be far from the truth.

Naughty Boy, the music producer who is best known for hits such as Runnin’ and La La La, is already getting stuck into bushtucker trials as he stars in I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! He has also clashed with fellow campmate Kadeena Cox over cooking duties as the show begins in dramatic fashion. Naughty boy, whose real name is Shahid Khan, is used to keeping company with big stars, including members of the Royal Family. In February 2018, Naughty Boy performed for royalty as Prince Charles and Camilla hosted a gala dinner for the British Asian Trust.

He admitted he was “petrified” ahead of a performance for the royal couple at Buckingham Palace.

Naughty Boy said: “I was really petrified initially because there’s so much powerful energy here, but it felt right that I should be doing this.”

The DJ said: “I think this is part of the future. The whole culture is shifting to accepting just everything. For the Royal Family to spearhead that ‒ I think that’s amazing.”

Meghan’s life in the Royal Family was far from idyllic, however, as two years of regular criticism and tensions within the family culminated in the Sussexes leaving royal duties behind in 2020.

Meghan and Prince Harry later spoke about their life in the Royal Family with Oprah Winfrey.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Maria Sharapova Wears Couture Dress Made From Water Bottles at 2021 Fashion Awards

Published

on

Maria Sharapova combined high fashion and sustainability at the Fashion Awards.

The tennis champion attended the annual awards ceremony on Monday night in London wearing a custom dress created in a collaboration between Iris van Herpen and Evian. The sustainable dress, named the “Mimesis,” is designed with fabric made from recycled Evian bottles and organic silk and features the three-dimensional look that van Herpen is known for. Sharapova is a global brand ambassador for Evian.

“Collaborating with Evian on this project has been a great experience, particularly as we have shared sustainability goals and desire to reduce our impact on the planet,” van Herpen said in a statement. “Designing a couture dress with a fabric created from Evian bottles has enabled us to join forces and create a stunning garment that aims to inspire and encourage plastic recycling. I hope this dress will shape people’s perception of upcycling and recycling plastic by reinforcing the different forms the product life cycle can take, highlighting that we all have the power to change our future for the better.”

Maria Sharapova in Iris van Herpen
The dress was designed through state-of-the-art laser-cut techniques, with hundreds of recycled fabric petals placed in a triangular and cross-sectional pattern. The layered pieces and soft blue color peeking through the dress are meant to mimic wave patterns and represent water.

Next year the dress will be showcased at the Green Metropolis’ launch show in Amsterdam, which is an exhibition founded by the fashion designer and produced by “leading experts in the field of couture, architecture and nature.”

The collaboration comes as Evian is striving toward its commitment of having all of its plastic bottles made from 100 percent recycled materials by 2025.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Adevert




Copyright © 2021 World Celeb Zone. All rights reserved.